How often do you ask yourself,
“How am I really doing and am I doing enough to take care of myself?”
Each day on retreat we will honor ourselves, trust ourselves, celebrate who we are as women, while meeting ourselves where we are right now.
This is a week of discovery and inquiry into YOU and what makes you feel good. This retreat is all about YOU!
Self-care is sacred. Like most women self-care might not be on the top of your list. But what if it was? What if you put your oxygen mask on first? How would you show up to life differently?
This week we will hold ourselves as we would hold a child, with love and care. We will make decisions based on what is best for us. Maybe sleeping in and skipping yoga is the best thing one day. Or maybe visiting Kakawa Chocolate to sip a cup of chocolate is the right choice. It’s up to you – it’s your self-care week.
Mary Oliver said, “what will you do with this one precious life”?
If we don’t self-care we lose our life and our ability to live fully.
We’ll work on self-love and self-acceptance this week, not trying to make ourselves better or into something else but being with who we are. Some of your week might be asking, “who am I right now and what do I need?”
We’ll be curious and above all have FUN!
Specifically, we will:
Practice calming and restoring yoga for all levels and abilities:
- Candlelight yoga
- Gentle yoga
- Chair yoga
- Yin yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Learn easy meditation and breathing techniques to find your center
- Share, learn from and enjoy the company of other women on the path of being fully alive
- Heighten your senses by exploring a wide variety of delicious food including a restaurant walking tour
- Journey inside during a yoga nidra practice in the Santa Fe Salt Cave
- Be bathed in singing bowl sounds for deep relaxation
- Create self-care reminders to take home
- Unplug and just BE
- 5 nights lodging at the beautiful Drury Plaza Hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Access to the Drury’s rooftop jacuzzi
- 4 breakfasts and dinners
- 1 brunch
- Evening happy hour
- 2 yoga/meditation classes per day
- Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep/deep relaxation) in the Santa Fe Salt Cave
- Sound bath relaxation
- Walking Restaurant Tour led by the Santa Fe School of Cooking
- 2 self-care workshops
- Open arts & crafts studio
- Ample time to rest, relax and enjoy Santa Fe
Jacci will be providing Thai Yoga Massage and Yoga Therapy sessions to support your self-care.
Thai Massage Session 1 hour – $120
Yoga Therapy Session 1.25 hours – $135 (includes an initial intake, assessment and home practice based on the session which will be provided to you via email after the retreat)
What’s not included
- Travel to and from Santa Fe, NM
- Travel to Drury Plaza Hotel
- Alcoholic beverages (other than the evening happy hour)
- Incidentals at the hotel
Early Bird Discount
Register by October 31, 2021 and receive $300 off your registration.
Single Occupancy $2,199 (per person) 1 King Bed
Double Occupancy $1,799 (per person) 2 Queen beds
Triple Occupancy $1,699 (per person) 2 Queen beds
Quadruple Occupancy $1,599 (per person) 2 Queen beds
A non-refundable deposit of $500 will reserve your spot. For early bird pricing full payment is due by March 1, 2021.
$2,499 (single occupancy) paid over 6 months. The last date to sign-up for the payment plan is September 30, 2021. Once you have paid $500 that is your non-refundable deposit.
November 1, 2021 – April 2, 2022
Single Occupancy $2,499 (per person) 1 King Bed
Double Occupancy $2,099 (per person) 2 Queen beds
Triple Occupancy $1,999 (per person) 2 Queen beds
Quadruple Occupancy $1,899 (per person) 2 Queen beds
A non-refundable deposit of $500 will reserve your space. Final payment is due by June 1, 2021 or upon registration if registering after June 1, 2021.