Join Me In Person
If you will be joining me in person, here’s a few things to know before you get started:
- In-studio learning and practice protocols continue to evolve per CDC, public health, and state mandated guidance, and are carefully considered with the health, safety, and comfort of our community as the highest priority.
- All in-person activity at Yoga with Jacci is for vaccinated people only. For those who are not fully vaccinated, or who are more comfortable with yoga from home, we will continue to offer live-streamed and recorded classes.
- Mask wearing is currently required by the NM Department of Health.
- Caps on class sizes with advance reservations required.
- Students are advised to bring their own mat, but public props are available.
- Certified HEPA filters are in place to purify the air in the yoga room.
Step One: Login to UBINDI
- To login, students will need a Ubindi account
- New students: create an account (click on Follow then choose newbie)
- Returning students – login
- Once you have an account, you are able to login whenever you need to purchase class passes. reserve classes, or join an online class.
Step Two: Confirm/Purchase Available Class Passes or Registration
Class passes are used to sign-up for and attend Yoga with Jacci classes. Yoga with Jacci offers multiple types of passes to meet you and your yoga practice wherever it is. Available class passes for purchase include:
- Monthly IN PERSON Class Subscriptions
Take as many IN PERSON classes as you would like. Reservations required. No refunds. Tax included.
- Weekly IN PERSON Class Subscription
Take as many IN PERSON classes as you would like. Reservations required. No refunds. Tax included
- 3-Class IN PERSON pass
3-class IN PERSON pass. Good for 35 days from purchase date. Registration required. No refunds. Tax included.
- 5-Class IN PERSON Pass
Good for 5 IN PERSON classes Expires 45 days from purchase. No refunds. Registration required. Tax included.
- 10-Class IN PERSON pass
Good for 10 IN PERSON classes Expires 108 days from purchase. No refunds. Registration required.
- Drop-in Class IN PERSON
One drop-in class with Jacci. No refunds. Tax included. Valid for 7 days.
Step Three: Reserve Your Spot
Once your Yoga with Jacci account is active and you have class passes or a registration to use, you are ready to reserve your spot in one or more classes. While reservations are not required, we highly encourage them for in-person classes as those spots are strictly limited.
Step Four: Head to the center when it’s time for class!
We can’t wait to see you.
Because we are capping class sizes to ensure distance between mats, and, as a courtesy to others who may be seeking in-person spots, please be sure to cancel in-person within a two-hour minimum cancellation window.
If your plans change, simply go to the class schedule page and choose the “cancel” button next to your class. If your reservation is not cancelled, we are regretfully unable to credit you for that class.
For those who are not fully vaccinated, or who are more comfortable with yoga from home, we will continue to offer live-streamed and recorded classes.
- Jacci is now offering a HYBRID format for many of her classes. This means you can practice with her IN PERSON or ONLINE. She is offering a variety of passes to support both methods of practice.
- Registration is HIGHLY recommended for both IN PERSON and ONLINE classes. If you choose to show up for an IN PERSON class, please know that if the class is full you will be turned away. You may use your IN PERSON pass for online classes as well. Jacci’s space is limited to 8 students for some classes and 6 students for other classes due to prop use.
- Masks are to be worn during class per the Governor of New Mexico’s mask mandate.
- Please refrain from wearing and scents or essential oils into the studio.
- All Jacci’s classes are listed in Mountain Time.
Central time – add 1 hour
Eastern Time – add 2 hours
Pacific time – subtract 1 hour
UK – add 7 hours
Europe – add 8 hours
- Most passes are non-refundable. Please check with Jacci for extenuating circumstances. Tax is included in all IN PERSON class packages.