Scroll through the class schedule on the right to see exact dates.
Inner Landscape Yoga In Person & Online
Location: Jacci’s Office (190 Central Park Square, #212) Register
Location: ONLINE Register
Contribution: Prices vary No class IN PERSON class February 7
- Jacci is now offering a HYBRID format for many of her classes. This means you can practice with her IN PERSON or ONLINE. She is offering a variety of passes to support both methods of practice.
- Registration is HIGHLY recommended for both IN PERSON and ONLINE classes. If you choose to show up for an IN PERSON class, please know that if the class is full you will be turned away. Jacci’s space is limited to 10 students for some classes and 8 students for other classes due to prop use.
- If you are practicing with Jacci ONLINE, you might consider having the following props available: yoga mat, yoga blanket, 2 yoga block, 1 yoga bolster, 1 8-foot yoga strap, eye pillow or small washcloth. If you don’t have yoga props, please see Jacci’s YouTube Video on how to use household items for yoga props.
- If you are practicing online with Jacci, PLEASE practice with your video on for the entire class. This will allow Jacci to support you in your practice.
- If you are practicing in person, masks are required per the Governor of New Mexico.
- Please refrain from wearing scents in the studio.
- All Jacci’s classes are listed in Mountain Time.
Central time – add 1 hour
Eastern Time – add 2 hours
Pacific time – subtract 1 hour
UK – add 7 hours
Europe – add 8 hours
- Most passes are non-refundable. Please check with Jacci for extenuating circumstances. Tax is included in all IN PERSON class packages.