November 6-12, 2015
Yoga, art and hiking are the perfect combination to inspire your creativity, intuition and inner knowing. Come relax with friends and soon-to-be-friends as we explore the art of Randall Davey, visit downtown Santa Fe, the Acoma Pueblo and Puye Cliffs, eat delicious meals and practice yoga, meditation and breath-work. There will be lots of time to just relax at our boutique hotel, the Inn on the Alameda, and see Santa Fe.
Double Occupancy $1550, Single Occupancy $2050
- 6 nights/7 days housing
- All breakfasts and dinners
- 3 lunches
- Pick up and return to the Albuquerque airport, all transportation during the week
- Yoga, meditation and breath-work classes
- Hikes and entrance fees to Acoma Pueblo, Puye Cliffs and Randall Davey House
To register, print out the Trip Agreement and mail with deposit.
The Universe inside the Body of the Yogi: A Journey into the Chakras, Granthis, and Nadis
Ancient texts of Hatha Yoga state that inside the body of the yogi are mountains, valleys, oceans, and rivers; the moon and stars move in that inner space.
When practice took ancient seekers deep inside, they encountered an amazing world beyond rational thought. They used symbols to map this inner journey and, over time, those symbols became the esoteric Chakras, Granthis, and Nadis of medieval Hatha Yoga.
Come and see what you find when you shine the light of Kriya, Asana, Pranayama, Bandha, and Mudra into your inner world and look closely through the eyes of meditation. Come and practice as the ancient yogis did, using Hatha Yoga rituals to remove the obstacles to inner experience. Instructor: Yoganand Michael Carroll, E-RYT 500, IAYT
August 19-21, 2016
Location: Yoga Source, Santa Fe, NM
Investment: $350 by July 19 plus $15 materials fee
after $400 plus $15 material fee (paid to Director on the first night)
A yoga vacation with Jacci Gruninger & William Hufschmidt
October 8-15, 2016
Double Occupancy Paid in Full by November 15, 2015 $2750
Deposit by November 15 (to reserve your spot) $1000
2nd Deposit by January 31, 2016 $1000
Your 7-Day Yoga Vacation Includes:
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner, plus 3 lunches
- 14 yoga classes
- Luxury Beachfront Housing in The Villa at the Wailea Inn (double occupancy, www.waileainn.com)
- A Sunset Chocolate & Champagne Cruise
- Yoga and Sunset viewing on Haleakala
- Two day hike options and day trips to Pa’ia and Makawao
- Snorkeling and kayaking trips also available
To register, print out the Trip Agreement and mail with deposit or make full payment or deposit at http://squareup.com/market/william-hufschmidt